Thursday, May 21, 2009

Ximgua,really thanks for understanding.I knew alot of people wont forgive me already,i really hope you will.If we have this really last chance,treasure it okay.I really dont want to go in,and i wont want see you inside too.Lets pray we will have our this very very last chance,I knew our mother really will be so heartbroken already.Although alot of people might be hating me right now,i still hope you wont.I get you into all these troubles,im sorry.

And shed tears for us so many times,this time round they must be still feeling the same.Hope the report everything will turn out to be fine buhs.I dont want to lose you too,seriously.Last time,so many misunderstandings in between us already,right now we are close.

So please please,i pray nothing will happen!I really want to wait for my toutou);'But maybe no more chance already,seriously hope nothing will happen to the both of us alright!I dont know how to express how im feeling right now,those cannot tell out the feeling really hurts.);'Seeing people around me all going in,i dont want to be that another want.And i dont want you too..):'Ximgua,remember i will always love you too alright.

Although both of us know that this time round,its very hard to get chance anymore already.I still hope we wont disappoint our mothers and people around us anymore alright.We must be making them damn worried.Yeah,agreed.Whats done couldnt be undone maybe its just our life buhs..):'Seriously,i pray so hard not to go in.If the both of us can have nothing happen i so hope that we will really change.I dont mind having probation of stuff to at least get the both of us still outside..Right now,really im feeling miserable.

Maybe,i will be meeting you today to go apply job buhs(:And remember,we have to go temple pray lei!Really,feeling damn suey this few days.May sucks,i hate may seriously.Let us pray hard we will get one more last chance alright,iloveyou.

Heartbreaking,depressed.

No comments: