Monday, May 25, 2009

Currypuff,must really takecare..

Today morning went for ivan's court.Supposingly wanted to give him some surprise,but cause went to check for boonkiats court and we were late.And then in the end he send me this message saying he sure will go in,we ran all the way up to his court..The moment i step in,i see him i felt so helpless and i cried.He consoled me saying its just 3 weeks,must go visit him..Sigh,why is all these happening.And maybe i dont even have this chance to go your court review.When you step in the remand room,you turned back..):And i saw your face,again i felt so fugging helpless..No matter what i will wait,remember those days we sing together the song have you ever??Remember days when i get caught,how worried you was for me till you dint really get to sleep?!I hope you will be ok inside.After this,please learn your lessons as i've already learnt..):'Dont make me worry already alright.You should know,my boyfriend,my close friends are all inside.Now is your turn..):'Currypuff,remember must really takecare of yourself alright!But currypuff,at least i can cry infront of you.But when my boyfriend go in,i have to fugging tolerate my tears till i really burst.Right now,im crying.I will be waiting for you too,And dont worry,i will contact your mother teach your mother how to go alright!And when i get to make my ezlink,i will sure go visit you.

As an elder brother,as a close brother.Your always there for me,when i get into troubles,when nobody believes me.You did,from the bottom of my heart,i really thank you alot.You made me realise at least there is some want who will really trust me.Now is my turn,to work hard and wait for you.The moment i heard,you are going to get sentenced to qrp seriously i broke down already.Whenever i lost hopes,your always there.When i heard that is ahpui..I seriously dont want and i cant even believe is him whos the main point for how depressed im right now.Currypuff,promise me.Must really takecare,dont make me worry.And i promise,i wont get into anymore troubles again if i get one more last chance alright!I will heed to your advices,and yeah i know your not that strong that you appear to be,Nobody actually is..Ivan liew zhengkang,i promise i will be there for you!Just that now i cant,since i can wait for my boyfriend for so many months already,i can do it to wait for you too!Faster come out together wait for my boy-f alright!Nobody is that strong,neither am i.Im sorry everybody..I failed to help anyone.Your helpless face when you turned back,i broke down..

Its 3 weeks currypuff.Please currypuff,learn your lessons.We are just following people's path and this is our consequences,promise me treat your mother nicely after you come out please.She is worried alright,of cause im too..

Tell me, have you ever loved and lost somebody

I wished,there was a chance to say im sorry to everybody i loved.I failed to help anybody close to me,im sorry.Felt my heart was breaking.

Slowly,im losing all those who will be there for me.Maybe,the next might be me.But i still hope i will have the chance to wait for your to come out.I must learn to be strong,must learn to bear the consequences bravely,Stay strong,ko sipei.

Now,im still tearing..

No comments: