Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Just one more last chance,i swear upon i will treasure it.


Kosipei is currently not feeling good,
slowly 7 more days to my reporting date.Im very very worried right now.
Mummy told me that if 3rd of june i have nothing happen,
She might bring me go to genting!Hooray(:So i pray hard nothing will happen!Mummy is the best(:

7th june,there's an event(:If nothing happen to me on 3rd june,i want gooooooooo(:

Liewzhengkang,hope your doing fine yeahsszxzx


CURRYPUFF!~Vanilla miss you alot,faster come out and have fun together again alrights!Sherilyn told me you were disappointed that only she went.But currypuff,i no ezlink or any identifical card):'Cant go in either,but i will make it fast so can go visit yeah!My dearest currypuff,im sorry for not visiting you as i dont have my ezlink or any identifical card with me.If i have this one more last chance for my case,i promise i will seriously wait for you.Be good inside yeah,as an elder brother whenever i get into trouble.With no fears,your always here for me.Yeah,you told me it was just 3 weeks.If only,i dint get into any troubles i will have no fears to see you in 3 weeks time,but ..Right now,i seriously dont know.If i really have just one last chance..Really,how i wish right now we still can heart to heart talk together.I really wish now i can be telling you how im feeling.I failed to help anybody,and myself.

Im sorry..Veryvery,sorry.

2 days ago,gordon called me saying he was stress of his rioting case.Its 148,not 147.But brother,whats done is already done.Just hope that you will really change after this case alright.And yeah,im very stressed too as i have too many cases.3rd of june i have to go back reporting too..And im seriously damn fugging stress.Yeah,met up with gordon to reseirvoir at around 2 plus in the middle of night?It was close to 3.Down there,i thought alot of things.Drea told me she have a feeling they will give me one more chance,i hope they will.I think of alot of things,the moment i hear the song have you ever i broke down into tears again.It really meant alot to me that song,i sang it with ivan before.And this song reminds me of everything.I miss my datou,i miss alot of things.I miss ivan my closest brother!

Gordon chen,remember.Whats done is already done,its too late to regret.But you still have the choice to see if you want to change anot,its up to you yeah!As i've said,everybody is leaving me.Another want might be you,or me myself too.But bare the consequences bravely brother!

To passerby,weather is my boy-f fat i dont think you should care so much as its none of your business?(:If you want,continue tagging as i dont give a damn.

No comments: