Thursday, May 28, 2009

I swear i look damn cork luh!But its alright!


Oh my god,i grewed fat luh!I kept eating this few days!Eat alot alot,but dint sleep for alotalot too!Lol,i want to be on diet!Haha,yeah agreed to what boonkiat said.If will,it means will.If wouldnt,means it wouldnt.But too bad,i just dont want it to happen!

Hi teoyanling,last long yeahs.I will always love you.After a long time finally,you get who you want dint you?Treasure what your having right now,dont be like me regretting what i've done although its not link to love!Haha,But yeah,talked to drea on phone.She claims that my feeling faded,but the fact is i dint!Is just that,im seriously very stress and i have no fugging mood anymore.But i still love my dajing(:


Drea,i miss you sister!Ohgosh,how i wish i could beside you now luh!Oh,i want to tell you so many things,and is like so many fugging things!Imissyou to the fugging max!

You said i dint blog about you uh!But yeah,now in the early ,morning you must be glad i blogged about you!Yeah,hope what you said on the phone will come true.Before talking to drea on phone,im talking to TanBoonkiat!Haha!

Went on a very very long trip luh.From,bedok to redhill and then serangoon and then chocolate's house.Actually that stupid boonkiat was supposed to meet me at batok,i went down in the end he dint turn up!And he called to say sorry!Haha,alright your forgiven(:And then from batok,to bugis and then back home.Have been thinking what will happen on 3rd of june.Hope nothing will happen buh.Anyway,i kept eating at home.NAH,i cant stay at home anymore because i keep eating at home but if im outside i will not eat as at home i have too many food to eat!And its all junk food!I swear i will grow fat!So KOPEIPEI,now is the time to be on diet!Thank you very muchy!

I swear,im super regret now for what i have done.And i realised,the only people who will always be there is the ones that i disappointed the most,and its my parents.They are there with no fears whenever i get into troubles,they are always there to encourage me.I swear,i want to change for them.Im sick and tired of making them sad and seeing them cry.And what really hurts,is their broken shattered hearts.They must be more stressed than im,ko sipei you must try to understand them more alright!You must work very very hard this time round no matter what the outcome will be!

Seriously,baby tell me what to do..
Maybe,i dont have this chance to wait anymore ,
so if there isnt,you have to takecare of yourself,
remember no matter what the outcome will be.I will always love you..
Trust me,i will try my best to stay strong.

No comments: