Saturday, May 30, 2009


Ohmygod,this few days i kept tonning continuosly till i really have no money left luh!):'

And passerbys,fucking hell keep on spamming uh!(:
Please luh,none of your the business luh asses.
Continue spamming luh doggie!

-30th may-31st may.

Went to tampines,supposingly can meet fiona.But in the end didnt):'Damn tiring,dint get a wink of sleep like for over 24 hours!And yesterday,me and sherilyn was like damn angry over an attention seeker girl!She's so annoying,we were like doing stuffs and she kept crying.But actually,i pity her much too..Hmms,anyway actually nothing much about it too.Boonkiat called me in the afternoon,and then off he went bugis.And in the night 11plus,just now he called me too.He was like giving me alot of names!There is,buy pork de aunty and many more!He is like making me laugh like fugging hell!Thanks for entertaining me stupid piggy(:

Just came home from tamp,damn tiring luh.Sherilyn is going yishun!(:Ivan liew zheng kang,its been 6 days since you are inside!Fasterfaster time,faster pass!

So boring at home , doing nothing.Goodness sake.I miss all the times when,your still around.14th is the date i will always remember.Nobody can pull me away from you dearest.

Super stress right now,3 more days..

No comments: