Monday, June 1, 2009

For what i've done,i seriously regretted.Just wanting to say,i'm sorry.

Accept the facts,although it hard.I have to,with no choice.
Tomorrow will be my reporting already,wondering what might be happening.Before my baby went in,nothing like this happen.My smiles are still for real,right now.Its even hard to give one fake want.I'm sorry,about all these things.If you knew about it,you must be super disappointed for what i promised you,i dint done it.After my reporting tomorrow if nothing happen,most probably will be off to bugis with chocolate and clarissa(:

Stayed at home for the whole day,i spent the whole day sleeping.Actually,home is not a so bad place too.Want do what also can,but maybe just abit bored but overall its still alright luh!(:

Yeah,ask you continue spamming really continue spamming uh?GOOD DOGGIE!

Never did i thought,days by days im getting worst.Everything is not improving,its not i swear.And infact,everything is making me feel worst.Baby,by the day you come out.Im not sure if im still outside for you,because me myself have a high chance going in sit too.If im still outside,then its good.But if im not,then you seriously have to takecare of yourself and dont repeat the same mistakes again alright?And find a girl,who can be there for you unlike me.Baby,remember i will always remember you,our memories together.It will be kept in my heart no matter what will happen after you come out,no matter if im can still be with you its fine.Just want you to know,i will always love you no matter what.Remember,those days at your house?Those sweetest words you said to me,and even those arguements?Baby,i just love you.I just want to wait for you,but now i dont think i can anymore.Promise me,must takecare if there's no more last chance.I swear there are so much more unsaid words i want to tell you,but baby maybe those unsaid words forever it couldnt be said anymore.

I thought,i will be fine.But kosipei,just face the facts that you will not be let off so easily yeah!
Face the consequences bravely,Kosipei!
Other people can,why cant you?!You can do it too.But seriously,before everything happen,aint i'm that cheerful girl?If all these things start,happily but have to end in miseries.Then i rather,everything dint started at all even if there will be no memories.Because,it not only bring hurts to myself,it hurts the both of us.Isnt it?Its hurting me,but i guess it may hurt you too.I'm sorry,maybe i was just too selfish.Because,i always do stupid things,and then end up regretting and it hurt everybody.I dint thought of how people around me who really cares will feel.It must be disappointing each and single one of you.I promise to wait for every love want that is inside,but i failed to.All these rubbish i done,seriously is nonsense! 

不能在一起也沒關系
只少你懂我的心 會在想你
那些回憶會永遠保持甜蜜

不管未來你會在哪里
我都不會忘記 我愛你
你是我微笑的原因

只是希望你能比從前開心

No comments: