Friday, May 1, 2009

Sister,tomorrow's your birthday..And we are going to celebrate it at bugis.Sister,im sorry i've got no presents for you,As im seriously very broke this whole period.But you have my heart as your great present(:Sis,thanks for your tag..Yeah,i have to stay strong.And ther's only this choice for me.But do you know is very hard,that feeling of losing everybody around you slowly one by one..That feeling so sourr):But nevermind,i have to stay strong.Still have a long time in my life to go.And definitely,i have to face more difficulties in the future.If now i couldnt stay strong,how can i overcome all those difficulties that will happen after that.No matter,whad sis i will not leave you and hope you wouldnt too(:Tomorrow's your birthday,you will be older by one year again.Thinking must be more matured already alright.And lastly,last long with kenneth(:

Everybody is leaving me,its slowly one by one.How many more will i lose?Firstly,its fionalim.Secondly,isabellim.Thirdly follow by my precious boyfriend.And then,ahpui..And soon to be my currypuff..Oh my,how miserable..

No comments: