Sunday, May 3, 2009

Sister,as you said..You looked at my previous post.And you nearly cried when you think how much we drifted.Let me tell you this,you might think we are no more the same.But im still treating you the same way i did last time.Just that,we dint stick together anymore as we are going seperate ways.But doesnt mean going seperate ways,my heart have no you and we are drifting.You always stands that important place in me.When we have money,we share.When we have no money,we go through all those times together too.Those memories couldnt be replaced by any single thing right.Sis,thanks for your tag.I know your there,but as for waiting for my boyfriend,it takes me to myself to work hard,and i will.I know,sisters are those who will stand by me when im in difficulties,and you are one of them.I believe baby,fiona,jovin and co. will do that too.I knew,you guys might think,i dont treat you all that important anymore,but nope.In my heart,always..All of your,are seriously important.All those sweet,sour memories..All those quarrels too.I love you guys,thats all i could say sis.I love you.Maybe sometimes you guys call me,i dint pick up is either due to me sleeping,or maybe im crying dont wanna let anybody know.Because i know,to you all im that happy/cheerful peipei.Dint want to disappoint your,because i promised to be strong.But i promise,whenever you are seriously need me,i will just be there.

Sister,teoyanling.Remember whad i told you.I know you are trying your best already,even if nobody could see i can.Your effort,all your hard works..I could see,in love it takes two persons' effort to maintain everything.Trust me,maybe its all fate.If you wanna compare,its forever non-stop.Too many to compare.Always ther will be better wants,and worst wants.This is just the first some small parts of your life,there will still be harders want to go through.And i will be there for you.Its your decision,but i will be there for you to go through all these.Remember,smile more.Tomorrow still have to pei to go visit my boy-f(:So smile more,iloveyou.And sister,the outside world sometimes wouldnt be such beautiful as we think.Life,wouldnt be easy too yeahs.Hope you should know,not im aneroxic!You should know the reason why i wanna slim down!Haha,cause im seriously fat what!

2nd may-3rd may

Yesterday,went bugis to meet all sisters.Joy came fetching me with cab,how sweet she could be wasting her cab fare just to fetch me!And she even lent me 10 bucks,as she knew i dint have money.And treat me eat,because i dint eat.And then,met up with all other sisters like at around evening time.Went to street to meet sherilyn first,went for some walk.Saw familiar faces too,like deny and bee!Haha,Okay,after bugis.Went to elias,and then something made me really angry and pissed off with.But its alright cause im a forgiving person.(:Okay,after that tonned at elias like on retarded with only ivan,sherilyn and gordon.Drea went home dued to some reasons.Seriously sis,you should know why im so pissed off but of cause not at you.Overall yesterday was alright buh.In the morning,currypuff sent me to bedok,and off i accompanied him to wait for bus 854 and then i came back home to communicate with my beautiful bed(:

This is my blog,and for one more time i shall tell all those rubbish people.I have my rights to write what i want to because this is my blog.And i love to post what's happening and everything.So school,stop all these rubbish complaining what im writing on my blog..Super retarded dont you guys think so?And yeah,that day at downtown i saw some biatch..Sucha bad day seeing her=.=After i see her,that day nothing nice happening to me seriously.And as i've said,im trying my very bestttt to make my posts interesting,but so sorry i wouldnt be leaving my dearest boy-f out.Because,i miss him like tons!So sorry,opppppps.

BABY,123 more days!Ensure,my promise will not be broken.

Baby,maybe tomorrow i get to see you already!!Im so happy,but at the same time i scared i see you i will run out of words,but at least i get to see you.I seriously miss you alot,imissyou):'Hope you are still holding on to me in your deep heart,as im(:Baby,now couples are breaking off.I hope we wouldnt be the same like them,i will keep my promise.Hope you do too.

No comments: