Tuesday, May 5, 2009

My hopes,its vanishing

And yeah i just found out something,its so disappointing..

How could it be you brother..How could it be..Its so unexpected,i dont wanna believe its you.But i cant help to suspect its you..Your ther,when im down in times.How could it be you who did all these..Disappoinments.And currypuff,bare the consequence bravely.I will be there alright,your not alone.Im happy to know you too.Yesterday,tonned at bedok reservoir with gordon,drea and blur.And then after that went to eat prata,now im waiting for my lunch!And currently,i have reached my destination weight,40 kg!Haha,so i can eat alreadys(: 

Believe it or not,currypuff,its up to you.But look at the proof,dont just look at the outer covers and dont care about the inner wants.

But seriously,brother.I called you as my brother,and i dont want to know it will be you,so please.Hope it isnt you,but then..Still,sorry that i have to suspect you.Its not only one person who says so,its the statement that people did take a look at.

And oh yah,let me remind you suckers something,becarful of me??Oh yeah,becarful of me?I rather you take a look at yourself.Yeah,told that girl to beware of me and drea?You should know who you guys are,No need me to name you out,you guys sucks a big time,thats all i could say.

Baby,to me eternity it will be.Maybe to you,its different.But whats important to me now currently is if your still holding on.Those tears i shed in the night,all alone..It was not for nothing,the fears im having now nobody could understand.All i want is now inside you are doing fine,and i hope when i gets to visit you,you wouldnt look shag to me.Or not,i will be heartbreak.Love,is a matter of trust.I trust you,but hope you wouldnt disappoint me.Baby,around me.Couples are breaking.I hope,we wouldnt be like them.What you promise me,i hope you still do remember.All those sweet talks,hope its for real.Iloveyou,that endlessly.Now words could describe.Maybe,there's still a long way to go.But i want you to know,i dont mind at all.I just need you,your love and everything thats all i know.No matter how difficult,this remaining 4 months is going to be.It wont stop me from waiting for you.So stop writing all those words in the letter,saying you wont mind me finding other guys.Because,i do mind..Choudajing,i can tell you.My feeling,is not fading.Infact its getting stronger..And baby,my io asked me to go back tomorrow..And i wouldnt know whad will be happening as he found out i stopped schooling again..Why everytime when i see light growing in the dark,that dim light will go off again..I prepared myself,if i really have to face that consequence i have been thinking..I think,maybe .. Gosh,all my hopes is vanishing into thin pieces of air.Baby,remember what ever that is going to happen next i will always love you wholeheartedly..Baby,you know how much its hurting me right now..That kind of,no choice but to give up with just that bit of hope..Its breaking my heart..Shattering into super thin pieces.Baby,if really something happens..How,i really wish you could be by my side now..Really!And my sisters,dont deserve all these too..How to look at the bright side when everybody is already leaving me..

No comments: