Saturday, May 16, 2009

The world is so damn fucking horrible.

Those who knows what is really happening,should know what im refering too.All these while i still tried my best to believe this everything.But in the end what did i get in return?Guess,only those who knows should knows how im feeling right now.Im getting fooled by a biatchhhh?Goshhh,how damn horrible this world can be luh.

Seriously,i miss all those times in bugis with my sisters.I knew that somehow maybe we wouldnt get to be as close as last time,somehow you guys thinks that this sistership is not important to me anymore,but its not.Its still as important as last time,but really maybe is my fault who dint take the intiative to hold this sistership closely.But actually,i did tried my best.I just can say im sorry to make you guys feel this way.But how your looking in this sistership right now,is not how im looking at it now.Im sorry,seriously.Alot of things to stress about already.My cases,my boy-f,my family and even my sisters.So fuked up stress ):'

How i wish im still that girl who dont have any stress,living my life happily with an innocent character.Right now,im thinking.Why everybody is changing,even myself.I only know,i want this another 4 months to faster over because seriously i miss you like damn hell.

No comments: