Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Tonnned for like dont know how many continous days.

Actually supposingly,i can visit my boy-f this monday.But dued to my counselling,But seriously i want to see you.Hope your next visit i will get to see you.I just missed you so fucking hell much..Why so coincident want,when i can get to see you everything turns out to be like that.Baby,im sorry.I seriously,still miss and love you alot..

Im seriously very stressed.Very very..Im not that old me anymore maybe.

Baby,right now its our 3rd month already..And i know we cant celebrate till only our 7th month.But im alright with it..Because i do love you alot you must know that.No matter where you are,my love never vanish and it dint even fade.Hope everything is going fine inside for you alright baby..Its not that i dont want to go see you,actually supposingly monday i can go see you want.But cause some counselling cropped up..And made me lose that fucking chance after so long.I hope the next visit i could see you,and how i wish i could see you face to face and not what tele visit..I want to see if your doing fine inside and if your alright.It must have been hard for you,imagine cannot even smoke for 6 months?But baby,although im not by your side,im outside waiting.I will go through this 6 months for you..Cannot be together,but at least just know how my heart am feeling can already alright.Not that i dint write letters to you,i did and its alot.But still,i dont know how to send to you.Babybabybabybaby..How i wish time turns back to those period when your beside me,how you cared for me seriously..There is only this two possibilities after you come out,either you will still be with me,or ..The opposite way..But i still dont mind waiting for you,iloveyou.

No comments: