Sunday, June 14, 2009

18 months,they are playing a trick on us!



Ivanliewzhengkang,when nobody trust me,you did.This time round its my turn.


Haha,currypuff guess this world is playing a trick on us.My dearest currypuff,how we used to promise each other we wouldnt be in trouble?I still remembered at your court sentence,you told me it would only be 3 weeks.And why it fucking turns out to be a one year and six months?Currypuff,can you tell me how you want us to live without all your nonsense for so long?You remembered how we used to laugh at each other funny actions and nonsense?Remembered how you stands for me when i get caught when nobody believes me?Your the first want,who is so worried for me,the first want who wants to get me out of all troubles..Now,i cant even help you in any..any of these troubles.Am i seriously that useless?Currypuff,its 18 months you know..Its not 18 days ley,its 18 months.I seriously dont know,when you come out can you still see me outside..But if i can,i will wait for you my dearest closest brother.Those days,we had our rubbish together,nobody could replace..


Only you,get super angry when i get into troubles,get super worried..But now what?For the first sentence,you told me its only 3 weeks?Why after 3 weeks i planned to tell you everything in my heart,now i cant?Just cause of your fugging po,who accused that you lied.All of us that is close to you,should know that you wont lie cause we know that you will very much wants to come out and enjoy with us.HAHA,I tell you the fugging po and lawyer of yours is seriously unfair cause even if you lied,you wouldnt cry out so loud and say you DINT!And even cried and look at us,HAHA i fugging want to laugh at your po and lawyer when they look at us cry luh cause they are accusing you and yet they can tell your mother is you dont know how to learn from mistakes!Everybody needs many chances in life what,i believe if one day they will be like you then they will know la!They are the ones who made till everybody tearing and they still have the cheeks to see us cry.And the lawyer still can raise his voice at your mother when your mother is just trying to help you.Yeah,rubbish luh!


Remember,all those days which we could use both of our laughters to cover everything?But now,no more..It only could be replaced with tears,I dont care so much im going to visit you no matter how much you dont want us to.Currypuff,i know you too well you loves to appear strong infront of everybody.But i know,you cant.Nobody could be that strong,Liewzhengkang we all will miss you!Will fugging miss you luh..Remember,how we used to get worried for each other?How we use to share our stress?How we used to console each other,why cant everything turn back.Why cant that stupid po or lawyer see how much you have changed when everybody could see even your mother..


Once,i can make you laugh out super loud.Once,i see your real laughters,why now i can only see you cry..Im useless,sorry currypuff..Why right now,i can only see your helpless face and no more your smiles,no more your laughters?!Im sorry,very very sorry..


Jiaer sister,you get sentenced 1 month girls home 1 year hostel..Sister,behave yourself now alright..I dont want to lose anybody anymore.


Choudajing,baby it seems to be like after you went in.Everything dint went smooth for me,didnt it?Do you know how much i miss our past,how much i misses you?!):'Baby,tell me what to do will you..I feel so useless i couldnt help anybody.Maybe i should just leave every single thing behind,but i cant bare to..):'


And baby sis,i never spend more time with who now..I stay at home,for like quite long already sister.Nevermind,i know me to you is already different so its alright.Just stay happy,always i still love you.

Now,in my heart there are no more laughters..
There are only,sadness&hatred.

No comments: