Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Jiaer,sis iloveyou(:
Sister,no matter what your sentence will be.I will always remember the days,we are so close(:And even those misunderstandings too!Because,its all our memories(:I seriously dont wish to lose you cause everybody is leaving me.Even me,im losing myself and guess i told you before right!But whatever the outcome will be,still hope we can change(:The important thing,is not the outcome or the things we do,is when we done it we realised our mistakes yeah!
Dont get hurt anymore,last long my dearest!Love you alot alot alright,If ray dare to bully you,tell me.I will smack him upside down yeah!Anything,i will still be here for you alright.Although i cant help much,but i will be here for you(:
And yeah,think its 4 more days to ivan's court review!Hope i can still go for his court!Currypuff,hope your doing fine!I miss those times we share our heart talks and those time you are the one who will always believe me!And i know,your not that strong you appear to be,cause nobody is!Hope,you will get probation,ivan the currypuff!

No comments: