Friday, June 26, 2009

I have alot to say,but should keep it inside yeah!


Everything wents the other way round,didnt it?Haha,everything is just a trick!Nothing is going well,everything that is happening it aint something good.Everything is a problem for me,seriously.Should i go back school and study even though i knows that going back school wouldnt stands a higher chance?!But i really have no heart to study,but all the officers for all my cases told me,if i go back school maybe they will consider to help me write good things on my statement.Aiyah,but everything is already done what,only hope they will not charge me.This is one of the problem,another want is about me and my boyfriend and then still got more.Those misunderstandings?Those family problems,friendship?Gosh,everything is killing me..

Seems to be like,this fugging year fugging sucks?Yeah,it sucks to the fugging core!Anyway had a chat yesterday with my dearest lynn chang!Thanks for being there to make me smiles,i love you so damn fugging much!And please,dont be so stupid already alright!Yeah,although must forgive and forget but must also learn how to accept and most importantly for you reject!And anyway,ahsiao that prata boy who kept asking people's stomach want how many hole was also inside the conference!We had a real funny chat,i knew lynn's 2 top secret!One was super funny,and one was super shocking!LOL,and then ah siao claims that we two girls kept irratate him so he went to ask botak[brother] to call in conference!And then after botak called,me and lynn dint get a chance to talk,because both of them was super noisy and busy gay-ing with each other,and alisaba with each other! o.o,LOL!And then due to never talk for too long,me ko peipei fall asleep!LOL,and then mum went in my room to take the phone and hang,so sorry the 3 of your!(:

And before talking to lynn,had a chat with gohjinfa that idiotic brother of mine!He loves to slang his malayu with me uh?!And his chinese,needs some improvement lahs!(:

LOL,okay and then right before that i was talking to joy about some idiot which all of us dont like!And then she's one of them who knows what totally happened!And thanks for everything you did sister!Seriously,your post is super touching uh,i wouldnt make you disappointed anymore yeah!Cause,I {L} you loads!

Anyway,today my mum was nice to buy me some cheese bread and some fishball noodles!Haha,and then she went out.I already ate so much in the morning,and then when she's coming back she still can ask me want to eat the fried fish noodle not!Haha,i got a feeling she wants to make me fat!Haha,anyway me and her bonding is getting better again..Hope everything will go fine for us yeah mummy!I love you{L}

Anyway,i found some photos which shows me like around one month ago?!I uploaded in com so long,but no chance for me to upload,so here it comes!(:Look at the first picture below,the person's butt is so fugging extra yeah!LOL >.<

I miss all those past when we hold our hands tight,and how you promised me that you wouldnt let go unless i want to.But im still worrying,isiit true?! }:'Aint us so sweet once before you went in?Aint no stress before..

Baby,the way you made my world around..):' There isnt anymore laughters,theres only hatred in my life right now after the 2nd of march!To me,i wouldnt want to make anyone sad,but only allow me to go through it not anybody who really loves me!Thanks for everything love,anyway stupid sherilyn be good already,your mother is worried for you dear!Supposingly yesterday should go parsiris to find drea they all,but too bad i have got no cash with me.How saddening uh,but actually staying at home is not that bad too.School holidays is going to end in like another 2 days!So fast time flys,should I or shouldnt I?'}:

Sometimes,its wrong to walk away although we might think its over?But seriously,im tired of holding on to everything its just a matter of i couldnt let go isnt it that way?!

IVANLIEW,im so happy when i heard you are doing well inside yeah!And i promise i will wait for you,i dont care im so gonna write many many letters for you.And stupid currypuff,make sure if i go in you will wait for me too idiot!All of us miss you currypuff,Faster faster time faster fly yeah!Everybody is waiting for that idiot ivan's return!(:

{LOVES}

We took this photo with a cute banana background at iluma!Haha,Im at the first want counting from the left yeah!Haha,That day was a tiring day,but was a happy day too.because finally we met up altogether yeah,and after that went for seesha!Xiaobaby sis,was making funny actions lahs!Haha,and then after seesha,went to mos burger at first dint saw boonkiat and then after that saw him went to talk to him he spare me one stick of malboro lights!(:And then,i told him he changed alot,and fugging hell he told me that i saw him but step one dint see him.But at first i really dint what idiot!And please you stupid tanboonkiat faster go home now!Lynn and me is super worried for you ass,why are you breaching your probation again leyzxzx,Fugging ass see this post or whatever faster contact lynn or me!

No comments: