Monday, July 13, 2009

Do you know,how much i misses the past..

Choudajing,how are you doing..I really missed you alot alot you know.I dont know whats gonna happen.But as i've said,no matter where we will be next time kosipei always loves you,needs you and misses you lots.

Yesterday joyjoy messaged me,she scared me yeah.But now she's alright,hopefully she is fine luhs(:

I really miss everything,really really.I have alot to say,but dont know how to express it out.I just miss everything,from feb till now really everything changed alot.Although your inside,you know i wouldnt forget you yeahs.Iloveyou,imissyou&ineedyou!

And i've changed my blogskin like finally :P

Baby,aint our memories way too beautiful?Its way too sweet,iloveyou.

1 comment:

Elise Yeo. said...

http://e--apparels.blogspot.com/
Korean wedges, heels, sandals & bags!! Check it out :)